The BeMore app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favourites.
The app helps you learn what you can do with your hearing aids and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
Last but not least, you can have a Novus Health audiologist remotely update your hearing aid programmes and send you new software without taking a trip to our premises.
How to download the BeMore app - Android
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Search for BeMore Smartphone App
- Check the Requires Android section under Additional Information to ensure your version of Android OS is compatible (your current version of Android can be found in Settings > About Device > Android Version).
- Tap on Install, then Accept so the app can access certain features on your phone, such as Bluetooth
- Once installation is complete, tap Open to start the app and select Get Started
How to download the BeMore app - iPhone or iPad
- Go to the Apple App Store.
- Search for BeMore App and select BeMore – for your hearing aids, then download.
- Check the Compatibility section under Information to ensure your version of iOS is compatible (your current version can be found in Settings > General > About > Version).
- If you are using an iPad, change the Filter in the top left-hand corner to Supports iPhone Only.
- Once downloaded, click Open from within the App Store, or tap the new BeMore app icon on your home screen. Then tap Get Started.
- You are now ready to pair the BeMore App to your hearing aids.
Pairing your hearing aids
The first time you open the BeMore app, it will take you through a few steps to get you connected.
Start by scrolling through the Terms & Conditions, and if you are happy, select Agree.
Follow these steps to connect your hearing aids:
- Take off your hearing aids
- Place the hearing aids close to your mobile device
- You may be asked to select OK so that BeMore can use Bluetooth to connect your hearing aids to your phone
- The app will start to pair with your hearing aids and prompt you to switch the aids off and on again by opening and closing the battery drawer.
- Your hearing aids will then be detected, and you will click Yes to pair them with your phone.
- You may be asked to reboot your hearing aids a final time by opening and closing the battery drawer.
Remember to allow push notifications and the use of location-based services to ensure you’re notified of messages from Novus Health and can enjoy all the app features.