What would you like to do?
Your career development with Novus Health starts with this question. As a smaller, high-quality, local health provider, we can get to work much more closely with you with our support and positive learning. Choose your own path to a truly individual career with us. Real opportunities await the right graduates.
Our MSK Physio Graduate Intake is open. We need your talent NOW!
Novus Health is currently recruiting a limited number of talented graduates for our band 5/6 Graduate Development Role. Successful graduates will get to experience all aspects of MSK Physiotherapy and will be nurtured, supported and mentored by our expertise along the way. As the graduates develop, the role will too, as they take on more challenging and complex situations.
28 days annual leave (+BHs), company pension, subsidised training and CPD time, cycle to work scheme, flexible schedule, on-site parking, sick pay, wellness programmes.
Permanent. Full and part-time roles available. Monday to Friday with weekend availability.
Location: Wakefield District, West Yorkshire.
Are we looking for you?
You want to join a MSK Physiotherapy team that makes a real difference. You are passionate about keeping people safe, well and out of hospital. You want a structured career path in either a specialist area or an FCP role. With a BSc in Physiotherapy and HCPC and CSP registered, you are eligible to work in the UK (sponsorship not currently available) and can evidence relevant Continuous Professional Development.
Are you looking for us?
Novus Health plays a significant regional role in NHS MSK Physiotherapy, supporting over 1,500 new patients per month to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of our communities. We are people-focused and welcome graduates who share our values to deliver great, cost-effective care that is safe, simple and easy to access. We provide a caring, flexible and supportive workplace and are a proud equal opportunity employer.
How will we develop your skills?
- Class-based therapy delivery
- F2F rehab clinics (gym based)
- F2F clinics
- Remote consultations and reviews\
- Soft tissue clinics
- Shadow escalation clinics
- 1:1 support with appointed clinical lead
- Clinical discussion groups support.
What skills will we develop?
- Assessment of diverse presentations and complex conditions
- Clinical reasoning to diagnose, develop and deliver individualised treatment
- Delivering supported patient self-management programmes that facilitate behavioural change, optimise physical activity, mobility, fulfilment of personal goals and independence, and that minimise the need for pharmacological interventions
- Management of own caseload and working without direct supervision.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a limited number of MSK Physiotherapy graduates. To register your interest, contact our Head of MSK Services today