During May 2022, we had a full routine CQC inspection, which gave Novus Health an overall rating of GOOD.
The Overall rating was Good, with the individual domains being:
- Are services safe? Good
- Are services effective? Good
- Are services caring? Good
- Are services responsive to people’s needs? Good
- Are services well-led? Good
What the CQC said about our service
- The service provided care in a way that kept patients safe and protected them from avoidable harm.
- There were systems in place to review and investigate events and incidents when things went wrong or did not meet the required standards. Lessons learned were shared and the provider identified themes and took action to improve quality and safety.
- Patients received effective care and treatment that met their needs. Treatment was delivered in a timely manner.
- Staff dealt with patients with kindness and respect and involved them in decisions about their care.
- The service had adjusted how it delivered care and treatment to meet the needs of patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. Patients were able to access care and treatment in a timely way.
- The way the service was led and managed promoted the delivery of high-quality, person-centred care. There were effective performance management and governance processes in place, and we saw that action had been taken to improve performance and tackle areas which had not met service internal standards when these were identified.
- Patient satisfaction with services provided was high.